3.9.12

What's on my sewing list...

Antes de que se acabe el verano me gustaría coser estos dos patrones que ya tengo en mis manos.

Before the summer is over, I would like to sew these two patterns that I already have.


Maritime shorts by Grainline studio.
Roxanne blouse by Victory Patterns

Y de cara al otoño tengo en mente estos otros:

And thinking about Autumn I have these patterns in my mind:


The Miz Mozelle Dress by Jamie Christina.




Minoru Jacket by Sewaholic.


Peplum Top 08/2012 by Burda


Esto sin contar que dentro de poco DeerandDoe sacará sus primeros patrones y supongo que Colette Patterns también tendrá nueva temporada, así que la lista puede cambiar en cualquier momento...

But I know the list can change so easily because we will see the first patterns of DeerandDoe soon, and maybe a new season of Colette Patterns... 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario